Welcome to Innovative Business Training
Innovative Business Training (IBT) delivers the latest training and business consulting services available. Our nationally recognised training methods encompass seminars, individual consulting and online services. Whatever your needs, we have a package to suit you. We are an Approved Delegate of the Australian Skills Quality Authority which includes less than one hundred elite group of high performing RTOs.
Our training programs can make the difference between success and failure. We understand how important it is to keep abreast of the latest trends and requirements. High quality training is essential to ensuring you achieve excellence and remain at the top of your game.
Innovative Business Training customises its packages to fit the client's needs. We offer a range of nationally recognised qualifications in the following areas:
- Business Services
- Rural Training and Education
For a quick overview, please download our participant handbook and enrolment form below:
- To download a copy of our Enrolment Fees of Funded Course Summary click here (pdf)
- To download a copy of our Enrolment Fees of Accredited Short Courses click here (pdf)
- To download a copy of our Student Handbook click here (pdf)
- To download a copy of our RPL Participant Guide click here (pdf)
- To download a copy of our Enrolment form click here (pdf)
- To download a copy of our Employer Handbook click here (pdf)
- To download a copy of our Academic Grievance Policy and Procedure click here (pdf)
- To download a copy of our Non-academic Grievance Procedure click here (pdf)
Government Funding Eligibility
You may be eligible for a government-subsidised place in a vocational training course. This is called the Victorian Training Guarantee (VTG). If you are eligible the government will contribute to the cost of training.
To ascertain if you are eligible to receive government funding please call us 03 9347 0252.
You can also use the link below to receive an indication if you may be eligible to receive a government-subsidised placement, however we will confirm this at the pre-training review:
Student e-Learning Login
To login into IBT e-Learning portal, please enter your your Student ID and password below: